Monday 28 May 2012

One of our wombats who had a very hard start in life, not only made it but is now a mother herself. We see her most nights and have been fortunate enough to watch her joey grow up in her pouch. Just another reason to live where we do. I hope we get to watch this little girl (yes, we know its a girl) grow up:).

Johnson is not reacting to the antibiotics which might mean what he has is viral which is not good. Means we have to watch him go downhill while his body tries to fight things. I'm hoping he will take a turn for the better. His weight is stable but he is still skeletal. Boney Bum continues to cause havoc at night and I do hope we don't have any pregnant females in the enclosure area. That thought had crossed my mind. Will have to watch and monitor his antics more closely I think, which is a bit hard when it is minus figures at night - not when you want to be out there sitting still and waiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment