Thursday 4 October 2012

The mind is playing tricks...

I thought I was seeing things today when driving home. I saw something moving on the side of the road. I automatically expected to see an echidna but no, I saw a moving cow pat (cow dung)!!!!! After looking twice I realised it was a turtle who had come out of hibernation *lol*, still with the cow pat attached to its shell. No hard guess where this particular turtle hibernated during the winter:).

Well Veg spent her first time outside last night since her surgery and she did really really well. She slept brilliantly as a result. It did her the world of good. Her joey is still doing very well so holding thumbs that it survives all of this. Now off outside. Hope everybody is enjoying the gorgeous Spring weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment