Saturday 26 November 2011

Ah, weekend again, bloody marvellous. How life can change for you in just 5min. Do you ever think of that fact? Sometimes it takes something for us to hear about or see to realise how things can change but we forget at how quickly it can all occur. That happened yesterday but cannot elaborate on that now, have to process in my mind before I can think of putting it down in words:) but it has certainly taken me by surprise, that is for sure.

And something else dawned on me today (as it does from time to time when I'm brush cutting). My father once said to me that you are lucky if you get to my age and you can count 5 really good friends on the one hand. How true that is. Thankfully Karel, I can fill one hand:). You meet people for a reason in life, I firmly believe that. Sometimes it doesn't make sense at the time but things do happen for a reason. Just like the ferals that are out there, what goes around will come around eventually my dear bogans:). I won't go there, I'll offend people. 

Wombat time has come around again. Will be an active night as a lot of the burrows are flooded out now from the rain last night and today. That usually means a night of attack anything that protrudes higher than 2cm on the verandah and then continue under the house, in particular under the master bedroom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment