Tuesday 22 November 2011

Rain rain and more rain which means......you got it, mud:)

Did 3 hours of brush cutting today, looks great now that its raining but its going to make it grow faster again!!!!!! I started looking for ride on mowers, that blew my mind so will just brush cut for now:). Unplug and play, that is the website I was thinking of. Its motivation is getting kids out and about, AWAY from the television and computer. What happened to playing outside where your parents had to beg you to come inside for the night? Madam J loves being outside, hope that never changes. What I just don't get is how parents allow their kids to become overweight and have the habits they now have, its sad I think but only my opinion.

What I don't understand is why people let themselves get overweight in the first place. I know sometimes its circumstances but.....I just don't get it. And when it is people's children as well and they just don't do anything about it - what about the poor kids!!! Ah, to be prime minister for a day, would be so good.

Still no sign of Barney, that does worry me. Forrest is doing brilliantly (now this is a wombat that was dumped at the traffic lights and promptly walked in the offices of Mission Australia and went to sleep) so was an illegal pet at some point. Also saw a female we released about 5 years ago, must be about 35kg and not a mark on her - makes it all worthwhile to do the work we do with them. Feeding time shortly, in the rain, yay:). 

No comments:

Post a Comment