Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hold thumbs for Johnson, we go to the vet again tonight. Just when you think you really are getting ahead with knowing how these animals function, something like this blows you sideways. Either way, I'll find out what is going on with him and hopefully pull him through. Its ironic that wombats who have been brought here on their death bed we have saved, yet one who has been with us since 500g and raised by us - almost ready for release has had a turn in health to put him close to this point and as humans we cannot stop the decline.

Veg is behaving like a female on PMS right now. Went out last night and she is truly eating for 2, if not 3!!! She followed me to the wombat studio and waited until I appeared with more food, bit me and then continued to eat. Ungrateful? No, just how wombats operate. If it was an aggressive bite, I would have known all about it. Tug had another encounter with Boney Bum last night but thankfully I was outside so we stopped it straight away. Its amazing the heights you can clear when you do wombats *lol*. Who ever thought you could clear 1.4m no problem if you have to:).

No comments:

Post a Comment