Wednesday 20 June 2012

Somebody made the comment the other day to me that I make it all sound so easy. Oh no no no. If anybody thinks it is 'easy' managing full time work, toddler, 2 x german shepherd puppies and a wildlife sanctuary, how wrong you are *lol*. I love it yes but believe you me, I have my days where its all too much. Or it just seems that there is bad news only. BUT what one has to do in life is make the most of every day. I have learnt to be positive as much as I can, do the best that I can and I've learnt along the way that if you don't finish it on that particular day, it is okay - there is always tomorrow:). Not everybody will thrive on what you do, that too is okay. Yeah yeah, been having too much time to think haven't I *lol*?

Back to everybody for feeding time. And then of course you see things like Daphne with her joey at night, that makes it all worthwhile:).

No comments:

Post a Comment