Thursday 29 December 2011

Have a good Christmas?

I hope that everybody had a great Christmas and traveled safe. Everything was so quiet on the roads, it was lovely. I caught up with some friends and then relaxed as best as one can. Back to work, another wombat collected today so life is back on track:). Been doing some brush cutting as well, where a ride on cannot get to. Cannot deprive it of every bit of cutting now can I:)???

Today Madam J has her first birthday party to go to. She will no doubt walk everywhere and shout at everybody and everything - she loves doing that:). Today I also have to start doing my business again, also need to sort out photographs and get some more up. I need a 30 hour day. Time to go and check on the new wombat. I think he is an older wombat. He would have been big if he was in condition. We can fix him, no doubt about that but need to give him time to show us what he is capable of when he is better. Need to think of a name for him. I'm starting to struggle with names. I try and name them to their circumstances so I can remember their history. Will keep thinking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment